*This is not an official, binding quote. Price may vary based on unit configuration and optional add-ons. To request a final quote, click here.
NEW LAERDAL SUCTION UNIT(LSU)
The Laerdal Suction Unit is used all over the world by countless providers as it is:
- Powerful and effective
- Prepared for emergency situations
- Effective at improving patient safety
If you only need the equipment for a short period of time, renting recertified or new equipment will normally be your best option, although it carries a higher monthly cost. Rental periods can easily be extended to fit your circumstance. Terms can include free maintenance and repair, if required. At the end of the agreement, equipment is then returned to JEM Financial.
Renting is great for trying out various makes and models before deciding what to purchase, or for ongoing access to the latest technology. A rental is often referred to as an operating lease in which the monthly payments are immediately expensed for tax purposes. Renting is typically the best solution for short-term equipment needs. Repairs and maintenance can be included in the agreement. Rentals and financing both come patient-ready with all necessary accessories.
When you know it will be a longer period, financing offers the lower monthly cost in exchange for the long commitment. Financing can be structured with a buyout period at the end of the term, in which you can choose to return the unit, or pay off the remainder of the cost and keep the unit(s).
Financing allows your organization to spread out the cost of new or recertified equipment over a period of many months, instead of putting stress on your budget all at once. Depending how the agreement is structured, it can be referred to as a “capital lease” in which the equipment can typically be treated as a tax-deductible asset, but check with your tax professional for details. Financing provides easy budgeting and cash flow management, as well as options to own the equipment at the end of the term. Repairs and maintenance can be included in the agreement. Rentals and financing both come patient-ready with all necessary accessories.
NEW LAERDAL SUCTION UNIT(LSU) RENTAL
|Patient Ready Accessories||FREE|
NEW LAERDAL SUCTION UNIT(LSU) FINANCED
|Patient Ready Accessories||FREE|
9 Things You Should Know About Your Laerdal Suction Unit
As a Laerdal Suction Unit user you are likely aware of many of the benefits and features the LSU has to offer but we wanted to remind you of ten of the most overlooked.
- Coaxial Vacuum Tube: The new Coaxial Vacuum Tube is reverse compatible and can be used on any LSU configuration.
- Shut-off Valve: The Canister Lid contains a Shut-off Valve that shuts off the vacuum if the Canister is full protecting your unit.
- AC/DC Power: The LSU can be powered and charged with an AC Power Cord or DC Power Cord.
- Bacterial Filter: The BEMIS HI-FLOW Canister has a Bacterial Filter – 99.99% DOP rated.
- Automatic Power-Save: The LSU has an Automatic Power-Save Function that switches off the pump motor when vacuum levels have been continuously higher than 120mmHg for 2 minutes.
- High-Efficiency Filter: The LSU can be equipped with a Coaxial Vacuum Tube with an inline High-Efficiency Filter.
- Coaxial Vacuum Tube Connector: All units delivered as of May 2017 come equipped with the Coaxial Vacuum Tube connector on the main unit.
- NiMH Battery: The LSU come equipped with a NiMH Battery.
- TEST Button: The TEST-Button allows you to run a 4-step test to identify whether the LSU operates. satisfactorily, is assembled correctly, or if it needs service.
Powerful and Effective
The suction unit’s quiet running and shock & splash proof design makes it an excellent option in nearly all settings. In extreme situations, the LSU can reach a vacuum of 500 + mmHg and has a flow rate of >30 LPM, exceeding International Standards.
Effective at improving patient safety
For ease of use in difficult situations, the LSU has a built in suction indicator, with colour coding, to help ensure the correct vacuum strength is selected for children.
This feature, combined with the extra-large dial for ease of use with large gloves, the LSU enables providers to quickly select the correct amount of suction for any given situation.
The display also monitors:
- Power ON Indicator
- External Power Indicator
- Battery level Indicator
- Vacuum Indicator
- Failure Mode Indicator: LED is lit if a malfunction has been detected
- CE marked – This product is in compliance with the essential requirements of Council Directive 93/42/EEC Medical Device Directive, as amended by Council Directive 2007/47/EC, class IIa
- Bemis Disposable Canister systems
- High-efficiency filter kit
- HEPA rated bacterial filter
- Does not contain latex
- Big vacuum regulator dial
- LED display for use day or night
- TEST – Device Diagnostics program
- Children vacuum range area (marked in blue) on the control panel
- No-tools-necessary field changeable battery
- Rechargeable Battery, NiMH, 12 VDC 2 Ah
- External Battery Charger
- 12V DC Power-cord for connection to vehicle connection
- High flow / High vacuum
- Air Flow: >30 LPM
- Vacuum – Max.: 500+ mmHg (67 kPA)
- Vacuum – Range: 80 – 500+ mmHg (11 – 67 kPa)
- Battery run time: Approximately 45 minutes (free flow) – 30 minutes for the US model
- Noise level: 46 – 56 dBA (80 – 500 mmHg)