PHYSIO-CONTROL LIFEPAK 12
The Physio-Control Lifepak 12 Defibrillator/Monitor is a multi-parameter device that combines semi-automated and manual defibrillation with capnography, external pacing, 12-lead electrocardiography and other monitoring functions. Its platform is upgradeable, allowing customers to add new parameters as their needs change and as new features are introduced.
If you only need the equipment for a short period of time, renting recertified or new equipment will normally be your best option, although it carries a higher monthly cost. Rental periods can easily be extended to fit your circumstance. Terms can include free maintenance and repair, if required. At the end of the agreement, equipment is then returned to JEM Financial.
Renting is great for trying out various makes and models before deciding what to purchase, or for ongoing access to the latest technology. A rental is often referred to as an operating lease in which the monthly payments are immediately expensed for tax purposes. Renting is typically the best solution for short-term equipment needs. Repairs and maintenance can be included in the agreement. Rentals and financing both come patient-ready with all necessary accessories.
When you know it will be a longer period, financing offers the lower monthly cost in exchange for the long commitment. Financing can be structured with a buyout period at the end of the term, in which you can choose to return the unit, or pay off the remainder of the cost and keep the unit(s).
Financing allows your organization to spread out the cost of new or recertified equipment over a period of many months, instead of putting stress on your budget all at once. Depending how the agreement is structured, it can be referred to as a “capital lease” in which the equipment can typically be treated as a tax-deductible asset, but check with your tax professional for details. Financing provides easy budgeting and cash flow management, as well as options to own the equipment at the end of the term. Repairs and maintenance can be included in the agreement. Rentals and financing both come patient-ready with all necessary accessories.
PHYSIO-CONTROL LIFEPAK 12 RENTAL
|Patient Ready Accessories||FREE|
PHYSIO-CONTROL LIFEPAK 12 FINANCED
|Patient Ready Accessories||FREE|
The LIFEPAK® 12 Defibrillator/Monitor is a multi-parameter device that combines semi-automated and manual defibrillation with capnography, external pacing, 12-lead electrocardiography and other monitoring functions. Its platform is upgradeable, allowing customers to add new parameters as their needs change and as new features are introduced.
– Available with ADAPTIV™ biphasic technology
– Compact and portable
– Compatible with QUIK-COMBO® pacing/defibrillation/ECG electrodes
– Easy, simple, and affordable upgrades
– Guidance for compliance with HIPAA Security Standards for a Covered Entity available
– Masimo SET® pulse oximetery offers accurate and stable oxygen saturation monitoring
– Oscillometric noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP) monitoring, with artifact rejection and automatic measurement modes
– End-tidal CO2 (EtCO2) monitor for both intubated and nonintubated patients, with patented Microstream®, capnography technology and FilterLine® accessories that operate smoothly even in high humidity
– GE Marquette 12SL™ ECG analysis program provides industry-standard interpretation so you can make treatment decisions with confidence
– Vital signs trending allows for rapid evaluation of changes in patient condition
– Cardiac condition and risk are easily tracked. ST-segment deviation is measured every 30 seconds
– Two channels of invasive pressure monitoring with waveforms and numerics displayed, interfaces with a variety of transducers
– Bluetooth wireless communication for transmission of 12-lead ECG and patient data
Select AED, manual defibrillation or both, depending on users’ skills and comfort level; add noninvasive pacing, pulse oximetry (SpO2), 12-lead ECG analysis or LCD display, capnography and noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP)
Take your pick of 50mm or 100mm printers, accessories and power options
|Dimensions||24 × 18 × 16 in|
|Condition||Recertified Medical Equipment|