NEW EMBRA MEDICAL VS30
The VS30 has many configurations to choose from:
– NiBP and SpO2
– NiBP and SpO2 with a Printer
– NiBP and SpO2 with an Infrared Ear Temperature Kit
– NiBP and SpO2 with an Infrared Ear Temperature Kit and a Printer
– NiBP and SpO2 with an Oral Temperature Kit
– NiBP and SpO2 with an Oral Temperature Kit and a Printer
If you only need the equipment for a short period of time, renting recertified or new equipment will normally be your best option, although it carries a higher monthly cost. Rental periods can easily be extended to fit your circumstance. Terms can include free maintenance and repair, if required. At the end of the agreement, equipment is then returned to JEM Financial.
Renting is great for trying out various makes and models before deciding what to purchase, or for ongoing access to the latest technology. A rental is often referred to as an operating lease in which the monthly payments are immediately expensed for tax purposes. Renting is typically the best solution for short-term equipment needs. Repairs and maintenance can be included in the agreement. Rentals and financing both come patient-ready with all necessary accessories.
When you know it will be a longer period, financing offers the lower monthly cost in exchange for the long commitment. Financing can be structured with a buyout period at the end of the term, in which you can choose to return the unit, or pay off the remainder of the cost and keep the unit(s).
Financing allows your organization to spread out the cost of new or recertified equipment over a period of many months, instead of putting stress on your budget all at once. Depending how the agreement is structured, it can be referred to as a “capital lease” in which the equipment can typically be treated as a tax-deductible asset, but check with your tax professional for details. Financing provides easy budgeting and cash flow management, as well as options to own the equipment at the end of the term. Repairs and maintenance can be included in the agreement. Rentals and financing both come patient-ready with all necessary accessories.
NEW EMBRA MEDICAL VS30 FINANCED
|Patient Ready Accessories||FREE|
The Embra VS30 Vital Signs Monitor is an excellent value for anyone that has a need for continuous monitoring, even the base model includes features such as:
– 5.7 inch color screen
– Backlight Control and Standby Mode for Power Saving
– Display Numeric and Waveform Information Simultaneously
– Nurse Call
– PR Measurement (from SpO2/NiBP)
– Tread table review and record
– Trend graph review and record
– Real-time waveform printing
– USB data storage and preview
– Powerful Storage Capacity
– Built-in Lithium Ion Battery for Long Hours of Continuous Working
This purchase includes the standard accessories for operation out of the box:
– A Reusable Adult SpO2 Sensor
– An Adult Cuff (25cm-35cm)
– An NiBP Tube (3m) with connector
– A Power Cord (USA)
– A Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
– A Ground Cable
– A User Manual
This VS30 Vital Signs Monitor is one of the premium diagnostic units offered by Embra Medical. We promise reliable reports, a range of trustworthy parameters, and accurate data algorithms while remaining affordable and cost-effective. Embra also provides a full range of parts and accessories to support our new monitoring equipment. Our primary focus is complete patient monitoring accuracy, and we designed our units and accessories to meet and surpass this high standard.
|Dimensions||18 × 18 × 18 in|
|Condition||Recertified Medical Equipment|